Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Groove

Other than the interruptions that come with living with my family, mostly my writing does take me to amazing places.

And then, you keep your head down, and chip away piece by piece the questions you really have.

You're so consumed by the desire to chip away, that you forget that there is a masterpiece in you hands.

And then, you realize, you're nearing a stage of polish.

That's where I am right now. I just put in the last written section for volume 2. I have endless illustrations to provide, comprehension questions, test questions, notes, and glossaries. But the bulk of the writing is done.

I have also started the final layout for Volumes 1 and 3.

Goal by 2014, to have Volumes 1 and 2 available on Amazon. We (at ParaEducate) are in discussion for providing individual units for sale through other venues.

Illustrations are going to take center stage. But only after next week. From Monday to Friday, my first week back at work. And then, editing and finalization for publication.  Maybe we'll have a fire under this by the time I get back from TASH.

No comments:

Post a Comment